Saturday 26 April 2014

The Dome

Hello there, I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I am excited writing this post as I am trying a new app to blog from my Ipad.

And the project I am sharing is a home decor piece I designed for the last Retreat.

main

its a clear dome filled with a flutter of brightly coloured butterflies. We made the twisty branches from wire wrapped with washi tape and drenched in glass glitter. The butterflies were stamped coloured and punched out before they joined the glittered branches. I have to say this was the last project on the first full day and it might have been a bit out of everyone’s comfort zone. Everyone completed theirs but I am not sure anyone would have made another one :)

Right I am off to finish off some packing, next time you will hear from me it will be from foreign land. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and as always thank you for your visit.

xoxoxo

MonicaSignaturePink

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Absolutely awesome! I would love to make one of these, out of comfort zone or not!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No really, Debbie, you wouldn't, LOL! There were a lot of tantrums that evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx